Third Annual Oscar Dinner And A Movie Series
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills will be featuring exclusive screenings of all eight Oscar-nominated films taking place between February 19th- February 23rd, 2019. Guests will enjoy Dinner and a Movie screenings, featuring a $59 prix fixe, three-course dinner at Culina per person, in addition to an intimate showing of Oscar-nominated films inside the property’s private Screening Room. There will be two matinee showings on February 23rd featuring the Pronto lunch buffet followed by the screening for $35.
Confirmed films with days/time include the following:
- A Star is Born on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 – 6:00pm Dinner, 8:00pm Movie
- The Favourite on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019- 6:00pm Dinner, 8:00pm Movie
- Vice on Thursday, February 21st, 2019- 6:00pm Dinner, 8:00pm Movie
- BlacKkKlansman on Friday, February 22nd, 2019- 5:30pm Movie, 8:00pm Dinner
- Bohemian Rhapsody on Friday, February 22nd, 2019- 6:30pm Dinner, 8:30pm Movie
- Black Panther on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019- 10:30am Lunch, 12pm Movie
- Roma on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019- 1:30pm Lunch, 3pm Movie
- Greenbook on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019- 6:00pm Dinner, 8:00pm Movie
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Lollipop Theater Network, a 501(c)(3) organisation founded in 2001, which has created in-hospital programming for children facing life-threatening illnesses nationwide. These programs give children the opportunity to experience magical escapes in the form of movie screenings of current films, music jams, artist days led by top animation studios, and visits by some of their favourite celebrities. Its hope is to bring a moment of relief into the lives of the children and families who need it the most.
The cinematic package is open to the public, and reservations can be made by calling 310 860-4000. Just 30 seats are available at each screening, and are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Credit Card required to reserve.