A Night in Tuscany and Piedmont at Culina
Two talented chefs who hail from two different regions in Italy are combining their culinary talent to present a delicious Italian dinner at Culina restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. The menu will be a celebration of the flavours of fall, including the seasonal truffle. In addition to Chef de Cuisine Luca Moriconi from the Tuscany region, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, who is from the Piedmont region of Italy, will be welcomed as a special guest chef for the evening. Each chef will prepare dishes respective of their region.
Chefs Moriconi and Schenardi will present the following prix-fixe menu on October 24, 2019 at USD 95 per person or available with a wine pairing for USD 155 per person:
First Course by Chef Moriconi
- Zuppetta di Farro – spelt and borlotti bean soup, rosemary-infused EVOO, lardo tartare, ciabatta bread chips
Second course by Chef Schenardi
- Agnolotti del Plin e Tartufo – Piedmont-style ravioli, butter and sage sauce, seasonal truffle, Parmigiano reggiano
Third course by Chef Moriconi
- Baccala e Porri – stewed salted cod fish, leeks, cipollini onions, Vernaccia wine xauce
Fourth course by Chef Schenardi
- Guancia di Vitello Brasata – braised veal cheek, chick pea puree, lemon, raisin and saffron sauce
Fifth Course – Dolce Finale by Chef Moriconi and Chef Schenardi
- Crostata di Fragole – Harry’s Berries strawberries, pinenut gelato, cinnamon sugar crust, strawberry jam, and semifreddo al torroncino e gianduja
- Wild berries and limoncello sauce
This is an intimate special dinner, and seating is limited. For reservations, please call 310 860 4000.